We aim to offer high quality fieldwork delivered at market leading prices, with seamless coverage on an ad-hoc or continuous project basis in the following markets UK/ Germany/ France/ Spain/ Italy/ US/ Serbia/ Bosnia/ Slovenia/ Macedonia/ Ukraine/ Montenegro/ Lithuania/ Poland/ Czech Republic/ Slovakia/ Russia/ Bulgaria/ Romania/ Hungary/ Croatia/ Latvia/ Estonia.
We work across a spectrum of challenging qualitative and quantitative methodologies employing the latest technologies and techniques, working with full service market research companies, consultants and fielding agencies across the globe.
Our automated fielding process managed by our internal software platform, aligned to a human element able to apply offline resources if and when required, help to fulfill realistic quota expectations for qualitative and quantitative fielding projects alike. When we can, our recruitment and completion solutions are delivered in-house, meaning you have greater control and increased flexibility in executing your project.
With direct communication channels enabling unswerving access to the team you’ll get a real sense of how close you are to your project. Such unstinting focus on service ensures that your project expectations are met in a timely and informed way, where communication, adaptability and realism sit at the heart of all that we do.
Our aim is to be continuously transparent, providing detailed status update reports as required that include both current status and pipeline potential, meaning you are able to gauge real-time performance against agreed performance indicators.
All this is delivered by our dedicated team of fieldworkers and recruiters reaped from the World’s leading data collection and fielding firms.
In general, tasks may include:
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube and many more
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for services.
- Website content writing
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, enewsletters and DVDs;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with designers and printers;
- organizing photo shoots;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organizing and selecting events to be visited such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- organizing company’s events (teambuilding, etc)
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing marketing budgets;
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- supporting the line manager and other colleagues.
Salary – TBC
Working hours 10am to 6pm, five days a week. However, longer hours may be required depending on current deadlines and workload.
This position is open to all graduates but a degree in the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- business or management;
- IT or computer science;
You will need to show:
- communication and interpersonal skills;
- analytical skills;
- the ability to use initiative;
- the capacity to work under pressure;
- influencing and negotiation skills;
- oral and written skills (advanced level of written and spoken English, C1+);
- business awareness;
- IT literacy.
Relevant work experience is not necessary. Interviews will start after 25th of August and the position will be available from mid-September 2016.
You can apply by sending your CV in English to email@example.com