Projekat “Znanjem do posla”, finansira Švajcarska agencija za razvoj i saradnju, sprovodi IP Consult / NIRAS grupa sa ciljem da poveća zapošljivost mladih na održiv i socijalno inkluzivan način u Novom Pazaru, Knjaževcu, Pirotu, Kragujevcu i Kruševcu.
Poslodavac/organizacija: Projekat “Znanjem do posla”, finansira Švajcarska agencija za razvoj isaradnju, sprovodi IP Consult/NIRAS grupa
Pozicija: Payed internship – Project assistent
Broj mesta: 2
Lokacija: Belgrade and travel to: Kragujevac, Kruševac, Knjaževac, NoviPazar and Pirot
- Assist to team leader in organization of meetings, trainings and workshops
- Taking minutes at the meetings
- Gathering information on and screening activities in 5 towns/municipalities where the project is implemented, together with brokers
- Screening relevant national& local researches on youth, vocational and adult education, employment, career development and social inclusion
- Assist in activities of otherteam when needed
- Assist to PR and Communication officer in event organization
- Report on activities to the team leader
- To produce article on their experience on internship story to be published
- Final years of faculty or on master studies or graduated unemployed
- Understanding of transition from school to employment situation in Serbia
- Understanding of social inclusion situation in Serbia
- Understanding the vocational and adult education situation in Serbia
- Understanding of organization and management
- Skilled in MS Office
- Good communication skills ( ability to express their ideas clearly and understandably orally and in written; interpersonal skills)
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive attitude
- Experience with NGO and youth sector – desirable
- Driving license-desirable
Originally from or good understanding of local context in one of towns/municipalities: Kragujevac, Kruševac, Knjaževac, Novi Pazar and Pirot- desirable
We encourage interested students from final years of faculty or on master studies or graduated unemployed from social sciences and humanities to apply. The applications of student/graduates from other fields will be also taken into consideration if meet required competences.
Interested candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter via e-mail: Vesna.Vidojevic@ip-consult.de until 26th of January, latest.
Please add in cc.of the email email@example.com and enter “Payed internship – Project assistent” in the subject of the email.
Early applications are encouraged and welcomed.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview, starting from 23rd January.
Rok za prijavu 26/01/2017
Trajanje Duration – 6 months
Planiran početak 30/01/2017
Mentorska podrška Mentorship – Yes
Plata The intership is payed