Our interns have an opportunity to learn how to apply the most modern algorithms in various areas of applied mathematics. Depending on the exact team assignment, interns will explore the innovative visualization techniques in the context of developing shipping software or will be working on some of the most sophisticated server software in the industry.
Interns are treated as equals and are assigned the most attractive and challenging assignments. As an intern, you will collaborate with the several Microsoft product teams in Redmond and with Microsoft’s top researches across the company. Intern projects are used to explore new ideas that will become basis of the future MSFT products.
We offer an open and dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package. You will be assigned a mentor who will guide you through your internship.
Required qualifications include:
- Passed almost all exams at the first year of CS or equivalent university degree (e.g. EE, math…).
- Strong mathematical, statistical and algorithmic background, rock-solid problem solving skills
- Solid coding skills in either C, C++ and overall software engineering skills
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- English proficiency at speaking, reading and writing level (email etc.).
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
The start date and the length of the internship are flexible. Typical duration of an internship is 3 months.
If you believe you meet the requirements please submit your up to date CV and the cover letter in English, stating how you heard about the job and explaining why you believe that you are a match and send them as two separate attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications sent by April 10th will be processed faster.