If you are a final-year or masters student, Societe Generale Serbia’s “Tour de SoGe” internship program in Belgrade will take you on a tour through different departments of the bank during the period of 6 or 12 months. By taking part in the program you will develop practical skills in project management, product management, digital marketing, IT, client relationship and negotiation, finance, and more!
This experience will certainly make you a perfect candidate for a future career in international companies, and what’s more — if you prove to be one of the best program participants, we will offer you a full-time employment at Societe Generale Srbija.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now: http://bit.ly/onlineprijava
- Oportunity to explore your preferences and your talents by working on real problems in different departments of one of the world’s largest banking groups, based in Belgrade
- Support from a dedicated mentor, experienced professionals in banking, marketing, and IT, and a community of other students
- 12 months of a hands-on program on a part-time bases
- Full-time employment for the best participants!
IF YOU WANT TO:
- Develop your skills
- Acquire operational knowledge in different departments of our Bank
- Show what you’re good at
- Become a member of our team
IF YOU ARE:
- In the final year of your studies or a masters student
- Ambitious, proactive, self-driven, innovative
- Interested in Financial Industry
Application deadline: November 19, 2016
Societe Generale Srbija welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds. Confidentiality of your application is guaranteed. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.